DJI Phantom 4 PRO+ (Plus) Executive Kit w/ Custom Wheeled Case, 3 Batteries + Triple Charger Hub, Filters, Sunshade, 64GB Card & More
- Largest DJI Kit Dealer in the USA with Full Warranties
- Caution: Drones on Amazon and eBay may not have warranties
- +FREE Backpack & FREE FPV Mini Drone Included for Limited Time Only.
- Kit Includes: Phantom 4 PRO+ Drone, Custom Wheeled Case & Shoulder Strap, 3 batteries (2 extras),Triple Charger Hub, L-Series Premium Lens Filter Kit (Variable Polarizer & ND) w/ pouch, 64gb+16gb MicroSD Memory Cards, Portable Battery Bank, Apple USB Cable, Remote Lanyard and more!
- Note: Carbon Fiber Props will ship between 2-3 weeks
- Includes a 5.5" 1080p screen built-in on the remote controller for quick setup and no other device needed. This model also includes HDMI out and micro sd slot on back of remote.
- Version 2 Executive Kit adds: Thor Super-Charging Station, Carbon Fiber Propellers & Propeller Guards. See it HERE
- Avoid obstacles automatically (4 Directions + downward sensors). Track moving subjects automatically using ActiveTrack. TapFly lets you fly with a tap of the finger.
- Smart Return Home allows the Phantom to avoid obstacles as it returns home.
- 30 minute maximum fight time, maximum range of 4.3mi (7km). Maximum speed of 45mph (20m/s).
- Optional Dual Helical Antenna Modification Upgrade: Dual Helicoil antenna ensures the best signal in the most adverse conditions. Military grade RG58 wiring and the best helicoil antenna on the market. Fully designed, manufactured and assembled in America."If you can't see your video clearly, what's the point of the 4K camera."
Our DJI Phantom 4 PRO+ Executive Kit Includes:
EXECUTIVE WHITE ON WHITE EDITION
Secure storage and carrying of your Phantom 4 PRO+ Executive kit with Drone World's Custom Foam Case with tough, easy to clean white topper.
ULTRA-BRIGHT SCREEN (5.5" Built-in 1080p Screen)
NEW LIGHTBRIDGE VIDEO TRANSMISSION SYSTEM (2.4GHz and 5.8GHz)
L-Series Premium Lens Filter Kit
Industry 1st Adjustable ND Filter & Polarized Lens Filter (12 protective coatings and waterproof vs stock filters have no coatings) both for amazing video quality in bright conditions.
Specifically Designed for The Phantom 4 PRO+
EVERYTHING YOU NEED ACCESSORIES
Aluminium Mesh Apple Lightning USB Device Cable, Custom Length
Drone World Remote Control Lanyard
64gb 95/Mbs Class 10 & 16gb MicroSD Cards with USB 3.0 reader
Portable 10,400Mah Battery Power Bank
|Weight (Battery & Propellers Included)||1388 g|
|Diagonal Size (Propellers Excluded)||350 mm|
|Max Ascent Speed||S-mode: 6 m/s; P-mode: 5 m/s|
|Max Descent Speed||S-mode: 4 m/s; P-mode: 3 m/s|
|Max Speed||45 mph (72 kph) (S-mode); 36 mph (58 kph) (A-mode); 31 mph (50 kph) (P-mode)|
|Max Tilt Angle||42° (S-mode); 35° (A-mode); 25° (P-mode)|
|Max Angular Speed||250°/s (S-mode); 150°/s (A-mode)|
|Max Service Ceiling Above Sea Level||19685 ft (6000 m)|
|Max Flight Time||Approx. 30 minutes|
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F ( 0° to 40° C)|
|Satellite Positioning Systems||GPS/GLONASS|
|GPS Hover Accuracy Range||Vertical: ±0.1 m (With Vision Positioning); ±0.5 m (With GPS Positioning)
Horizontal: ±0.3 m (With Vision Positioning); ±1.5 m (With GPS Positioning)
|Velocity Range||≤31 mph (50 kph) at 6.6 ft (2 m) above ground|
|Altitude Range||0 – 33 ft (0 – 10 m)|
|Operating Range||0 – 33 ft (0 – 10 m)|
|Obstacle Sensory Range||2 – 98 ft (0.7 – 30 m)|
|Operating Environment||Surfaces with clear patterns and adequate lighting (> 15 lux)|
|Sensor||1’’ CMOS; Effective pixels: 20M|
|Lens||FOV (Field of View) 84°, 8.8 mm / 24 mm (35 mm format equivalent),
f/2.8 - f/11.
auto focus at 1 m - ∞
|ISO Range||Video: 100 - 3200 (Auto); 100 - 6400 (Manual)
Photo: 100 - 3200 (Auto); 100- 12800 (Manual)
|Mechanical Shutter||8 - 1/2000 s|
|Electronic Shutter||8 - 1/8000 s|
|Max Image Size||3:2 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3648
4:3 Aspect Ratio: 4864 × 3648
16:9 Aspect Ratio: 5472 × 3078
|PIV Image Size||16:9 Aspect Ratio:
・5248 × 2952（3840 × 2160 24/25/30p，2720 × 1530
1920 × 1080 24/25/30p, 1280 × 720 24/25/30p）
・3840 × 2160（3840 × 2160 48/50p，2720 × 1530 48/50p，
1920 × 1080 48/50/60p，1280 × 720 48/50/60p）
17:9 Aspect Ratio:
・4896 × 2592 (4096 × 2160 24/25/30p)
・4096 × 2160 (4096 × 2160 48/50p)
|Still Photography Modes||Single Shot
Burst Shooting: 3/5/7/10/14 frames
Auto Exposure Bracketing (AEB): 3/5 bracketed
frames at 0.7EV Bias
Interval: 2/3/5/7/10/15/30/60 s
|Video Recording Modes||H.265
・C4K：4096×2160 24/25/30p @100Mbps
・4K：3840×2160 24/25/30p @100Mbps
・2.7K：2720×1530 24/25/30p @65Mbps
2720×1530 48/50/60p @80Mbps
・FHD：1920×1080 24/25/30p @50Mbps
1920×1080 48/50/60p @65Mbps
1280×720 48/50/60p @35Mbps
・C4K：4096×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p @100Mbps
・4K：3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p @100Mbps
・2.7K：2720×1530 24/25/30p @80Mbps
2720×1530 48/50/60p @100Mbps
・FHD：1920×1080 24/25/30p @60Mbps
1920×1080 48/50/60/120p @80Mbps
・HD： 1280×720 24/25/30p @30Mbps
1280×720 48/50/60/120p @45Mbps
|Video Storage Bitrate||100 Mbps|
|Supported File Systems||FAT32 (≤ 32 GB); exFAT (> 32 GB)|
|Photo||JPEG, DNG (RAW), JPEG + RAW|
|Supported SD Cards||Micro SD, Max Capacity: 128GB.
Write speed ≥15MB/s, class 10 or UHS-1 rating required
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Rated Power||100 W|
|Stabilization||3-axis (pitch, roll, yaw)|
|Controllable Range||Pitch: -90° to +30°|
|Max Controllable Angular Speed||Pitch: 90°/s|
|Angular Control Accuracy||±0.03°|
TOF SENSING SYSTEM
|Obstacle Sensory Range||0.6 – 23 ft (0.2 – 7 m)|
|FOV||±35° (Horizontal), ±10° (Vertical)|
|Detection Frequency||10 Hz|
|Operating Environment||Surface with diffuse reflection material,
and reflectivity > 8% (such as wall, trees, humans, etc.)
|Operating Frequency||2.400 - 2.483 GHz and 5.725 - 5.850 GHz|
|Max Transmission Distance||FCC Compliant: 4.3mi (7km);
CE Compliant: 2.2mi (3.5km) (Unobstructed, free of interference)
|Operating Temperature||32° to 104° F (0° to 40° C)|
|Battery||6000mAh LiPo 2S|
|Transmitter Power (EIRP)||2.400 GHz - 2.483 GHz
FCC: 23 dBm; CE: 17 dBm
5.725 GHz - 5.850 GHz
FCC: 30 dBm; CE: 14 dBm
|Operating Voltage||1.2 A @7.4 V|
|Video Output Port||GL300E: USB
|Mobile Device Holder||GL300E: Tablets and smart phones
GL300F: Built-in display device (5.5 inch screen, 1920×1080,
1000 cd/m2, Android system, 4G RAM＋16G ROM)
INTELLIGENT FLIGHT BATTERY (PH4-5870MAH-15.2V)
|Battery Type||LiPo 4S|
|Net Weight||468 g|
|Charging Temperature Range||14° to 104° F (-10° to 40° C)|
|Max Charging Power||100 W|
Customer Reviews (8)
- I am very pleased with my purchase. Review by J. Cole
Quality Price Value
For being an amateur at fly a drone, this drone is worth while. While the price was a little more than I wanted to pay for, it has been worth every penny. The design of the drone is sleek and functional, the remote controller is easy to use, and the whole process of flying is easy for non-tech savvy individuals. In addition, the picture and video quality is second to none. Being able to see the world from a bird's eye view is such a game changer and allows myself and others to appreciate and see Earth from a different perspective. (Posted on 9/1/2017)
- Great product - Delivered Professionally Review by Amazing System
Price Value Quality
I am so impressed with the control the Phantom 4 Pro has in the air. It just hangs there, even in a 20 MPH wind. Everything was delivered as promised and worked great right out of the box. This Video was made a few days after purchase, just testing. Too easy! (Posted on 8/25/2017)
- Enter the Drone World Review by Rdub
Price Value Quality
Received my bundle on time as stated. All items accounted for and met my expectations.Logged o/a 3.4 hours of training so far with the Phantom 4 Pro and it is as good as they say. Very pleased with this package and intend to further my business with Drone-World
Rdub (Posted on 8/24/2017)
- Great package very happy with the service Review by Adam E
Quality Price Value
I had some questions and the DW team was a phone call away. Service is important to me when buying online. Calling and having someone pick up was key. I had some questions that I sent in an email and they followed up promptly. I'll be buying all my gear from
DW because of the service level. (Posted on 7/17/2017)
- Great service Review by Chicky
Price Value Quality
Before the Drone arrived I had a question and received a quick response. The drone came in a case. The drone is better then expected. (Posted on 5/11/2017)
- Phantom 4 Plus is amazing Review by nicho
Quality Price Value
Drone world was amazing on getting my drone setup and ready to fly right out of the case! (Posted on 4/20/2017)
- Much More Than I Expected Review by KLOS
Price Value Quality
I was kept aware of the shipping progress throughout. I sent their support team a question about registration and they were very prompt to respond. Everything was delivered as advertised - actually, I was quite impressed with the quality of the case and how the contents were organized. The case alone is worth the price of admission. I wouldn't invest in a product like this without the case to protect it...and they delivered! (Posted on 4/14/2017)
- Great customer service Review by Duff
Quality Price Value
I strongly recommend Drone World (Posted on 4/7/2017)
Write Your Own Review
Q & A
1. What are the main differences between the Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro?
The Phantom 4 Pro redefines the iconic Phantom series, bringing imaging and intelligence to new heights. Its uprated camera shoots 4K/60fps at a bitrate of 100Mbps and stills up to 20-megapixels, creating dramatically better images. The FlightAutonomy system adds dual rear vision sensors and two Time of Flight range imaging cameras for a total of 5 directions of obstacle sensing with a range of up to 30m in all directions. The upgraded Lightbridge HD video transmission system offers an extended maximum transmission range of 4.3mi (7km) and also enables you to switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz. It can also be used with an optional integrated monitor for even more reliable transmission. Operators are also further empowered with a new suite of ActiveTrack and TapFly functions. The aircraft’s Intelligent Flight Battery also have increased capacity by 520mAh to enable an extended flight time of 30 minutes.
1. What is new about the Phantom 4 Pro’s camera?
The Phantom 4 Pro camera is equipped with a 1-inch 20-megapixel sensor and has a manually adjustable aperture from F2.8 to F11. It also supports auto focus by half-pressing the shutter button, and has a focus range, from 1m to infinity. Always refocus before capturing additional shots in the event that the subject has moved beyond the focus point. Focus at infinity if the subject is over 98ft (30m) away. Refocusing is also needed when switching from close shots to long shots during recording.
2. What advantages does the Phantom 4 Pro have for shooting video?
The Phantom 4 Pro is able to record UHD 4K (4096X2160) at 60fps, at a maximum bitrate of 100Mbps using the H.264 codec and also supports H.265. It also allows you to capture still images while filming. The Phantom 4 Pro camera’s sensor is also larger than before, ensuring clearer images.
3. What is the resolution and format of the photos captured while recording video?
Photos will be captured as JPEG in the same resolution as the video recording.
4. What is the advantage using the new H.265 video format?
H.265 retains 50% more information than H.264, creating more detailed and vivid images.
5. What’s the benefit of having a mechanical shutter?
An electronic shutter may cause artifacts and distortion, such as jello, when shooting fast moving objects. A mechanical shutter prevents this and guarantees a high-quality image.
6. Does the Phantom 4 Pro support focus?
Tap a point on the display to focus at that point after switching from metering to focus modes. Auto focus can also be triggered by half-pressing the shutter button, before fully pressing the shutter to capture an image. Focus can be set between 1m and infinity.
7. What are the main features of the Phantom 4 Pro camera lens?
The Phantom 4 Pro uses a brand new camera lens optimized for aerial imaging, with an aperture range from F2.8 to F11 and a 24mm equivalent focal length. It’s equipped with a mechanical shutter and adjustable aperture range, with auto focus support.
OBSTACLE SENSING SYSTEM
1. When do the infrared sensing system work during flight?
Only in Beginner mode and Tripod mode
2. How do the infrared sensing system work?
Available in Beginner Mode and Tripod Mode only, the infrared sensing system has a sensing field with a 70° angle horizontally and 20° angle vertically. The radiated infrared light is reflected back by obstacles, allowing the sensors to “see” them at a distance of up to 23ft (7m) by calculating the difference in projection and reflection times and using this information to create a 3D model about the environment and obstacles in it.
3. What improvements have been made to the Phantom 4 Pro’s obstacle sensing system?
Phantom 4 Pro’s maximum front obstacle sensing range has been extended to 98ft (30m), with the rear sensing system sharing the same capability. Additionally, the Phantom 4 Pro is equipped with infrared sensors on both sides of the aircraft, precisely detecting the distance between the aircraft and obstacles within a range of up to 23ft (7m).
4. Is there any difference between the front and rear obstacle sensing systems?
1. Are the Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro remote controllers compatible with each other?
2. What’s new in the Phantom 4 Pro remote controller?
The Phantom 4 Pro is compatible with two types of controllers, standard and optional. both can switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands with a maximum controllable range of 4.3mi (7km) (Unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant.). Both can focus by half-pressing the shutter release button. The Phantom 4 Pro + has a 5.5-inch 1080p display, with 1000 cd/m2 brightness and built-in DJI GO app. Its remote controller is also equipped with HDMI port, Micro SD slot, microphone, loudspeaker and Wi-Fi connectivity.
3. Can I detach the integrated display from the Phantom 4 Pro +?
4. Can I connect an iOS device or Android device to the Phantom 4 Pro + to use DJI GO?
5. Does the Phantom 4 Pro + have a built-in loudspeaker and microphone?
6. What is the resolution of the Phantom 4 Pro +’s display?
7. What apps are preloaded on the Phantom 4 Pro + screen?
Popular social media apps and DJI GO.
8. What operating system does Phantom 4 Pro + controller use?
It uses a customized DJI system.
9. Can I download other apps onto the Phantom 4 Pro + controller?
No. Currently the Phantom 4 Pro + controller does not support downloading additional third party apps.
10. Does the Phantom 4 Pro + controller support Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity?
It supports Wi-Fi but not Bluetooth.
1. What new Intelligent Flight Modes are on the Phantom 4 Pro?
AR Route, TapFly Backward, TapFly Free in Tap Fly mode, Circle, Profile, and Spotlight in ActiveTrack, as well as Draw and Gesture Mode. It also supports Narrow Sensing and uses new RTH algorithms.
2. How is Phantom 4 Pro’s Smart Return Home improved?
The new Smart Return Home forms a map of its environment in real-time. The aircraft will choose the best flight path to return home and senses as far as 300m to avoid obstacles more effectively. If the control signal is lost,
the Phantom 4 Pro will retrace its original path to regain its connection. When it reconnects, it will return to home following a straight route. If it fails to regain connection, it will also revert to straight line RTH.
3. How to use Narrow Sensing?
Set C1 or C2 as activation switch for Narrow Sensing. When flying in a complex environment, activate Narrow Sensing and the aircraft will adjust its sensing range and flying speed to fly through narrows gaps.
1. Can use Phantom 4 propellers on the Phantom 4 Pro?
2. How is Phantom 4 Pro’s propulsion system optimized?
It has the same Sport Mode max speed as the Phantom 4 and faster Obstacle Avoidance enabled flight, achieving 31mph (50kph).
VIDEO TRANSMISSION SYSTEM
1. What is difference between Phantom 4 and Phantom 4 Pro Lightbridge systems?
The Phantom 4 Pro uses a new dual-signal Lightbridge video transmission system. It has a transmission distance of up to 4.3mi (7km) (Unobstructed, free of interference, FCC compliant). Users can also
switch between 2.4GHz and 5.8GHz control frequencies to cut through interference.
BATTERIES AND BATTERY CHARGER
1. Are the Phantom 4 Pro batteries and battery charger compatible with the Phantom 4?
2. What is the capacity of the Phantom 4 Pro battery? How much has the flight time been extended compared to the Phantom 4?
The battery capacity is 5870mAh. It flies for two additional minutes compared to the Phantom 4.
1. During upgrading, if the level of flight battery or controller battery drops below 50%, will the upgrading process fail?
Yes. Always use a battery with more than 50% power when upgrading.
2. What if battery firmware is not consistent with the upgraded aircraft?
Use DJI GO to upgrade the battery firmware to the appropriate version.